Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

From Sabrina to Faizal

Dear Faizal...,

Sayang, I don't even know where to begin. From the first time we talked to each other on the phone I knew you were special. And the first time we met, words cannot even explain. I was so nervous; until I saw you. It seemed so natural, like we've known one another for years. Truth is, it's been just under 5 months 3 weeks and 6 days. I never knew I could feel this strongly about someone this soon, but you've proved me wrong.


Up until this point you've been different than any other guy. I know that you wouldn't hurt me, at least intentionally. That's why you are different. I know you care for me and want to be with me. There has not been a moment in the last 5 months 3 weeks and 6 days where I have doubted any feelings for you.

You've walked into my life and totally turned it around. I was so depressed and torn up about what had happened to me in the last year or so; I was nearly ready to give up. You gave me the hope that I needed to keep going on. I am so grateful for having you in my life. I've been waiting on someone just like you to walk into my life. Sayang, thank you for everything.

One last thing before I go. I just wanted to say.... I love you! It's only 1 month 1 week and 6 days before our Big day ;) 

Love,

Sabrina


p/s:  Sorry that I posted it in FB.. just to show how much  I  Love You..  ade words yg b tk tulis huhu ;)

4 comments:

  1. comel like..i loike....kalau i dapat bf yang baik kan..best tapi bfr that i kena jadi baik kan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe :) jodoh pertemuan di tangan-Nya... insyaAllah, one day u'll find that special someone yang boleh jaga u and love u till the end.. but, i can sure u, before u jumpa that special person...., u akan jumpa the wrong ones... but itu yang membuatkan u stronger and mature... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. alalalala...tomey2.......nak cntrl C and ctrl V untuk simpanan for my future hubby...hehehehe... SOOOO ROmantic darl....me loike! Auwch! something came out from ma eyes.......*taching2x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaahahaha.... zetty2.. :P simpan la zet.. nanti when u find the right guy..., u tulis bg die k :) *wink wink*

    btw, mr fiance i pn speechless heheeheh :P

    ReplyDelete